✳️ Malfunction Detector Riken Optech RDM-4
Strain Monitoring Die Protection System
Only to press the setup button, RDM-4 sets the best monitoring range automatically.
RDM-4 is epochal new product designed and developed to make precise detection for slug by jamming die hitherto difficult to detect. The unit checks delicate changes accurately at a time slug is produced or other changes occur and stop the press machine promptly. An analog wave form produced at each stroke of the press machine is detected by a sensor mounted on the frame of the press machine and operationally processed with a built-in microcomputer to ascertain right or wrong. using with our slug detector MICRON-3, more effective detection is available.
- Easy to use.
- Start operating with the simple push of the setup button after changing dies.
- Interactive LCD dramatically simplifies operation.
- Sensors are mounted to the press, eliminating the need to adjust sensors at every die change.
- RDM-4’s unique “Area under the curve comparison method” enable to detect floating slug, slug pulling for jamming dies
hitherto difficult to detect.
- Supports a wide range of fault detection, double sheet feeding, material end, mis-feeding, etc
|Power supply||100-240V AC ±10% 50/60Hz|
|Output||Relay contacts 1A,1B(240V AC, 5A) CosΦ=1|
|Analog output||0-5V (left/right load wave)|
|Response time||Display 600spm, stopping ability 2,000spm|
|Display||Numeric value equivalent to working load|
|Sensitivity||0.01mV/V（24X10-6 strain, 50% load)|
|Temperature drift||-5℃-+60℃, 0%|
|Sensitivity||1mV/μ (400μ strain)|
|Temperature drift||0.1% FS/℃|
|Working temperature range||-10℃-+80℃|
|Outside dimensions||30(D) X 68(W) X 10(H) mm|
|Mounting pitch||40mm ±0.1mm|